Thursday, June 19, 2008

A note to all the readers.....

Whatever shall be posted on this blog will be in poetic verses and may or may not relate to your life.....please do not take any offense if the posts are a little twisted, full of hatred and pessimistic...

I thank all of you for reading the blog, enjoying what you read and then inviting others to read it too. Feel free to comment on each and every article. In that way i might try and improve on my writing and also try my best to bring out the images in your heads into verses.

I used to write a blog earlier but due to some personal problems I was forced to quit. My sincere apologies to those who used to follow up with the daily blog. Now I'm back, once again, to write to you people, pieces of my life so that you can enjoy, and I owe my return to someone really special in my life.

I guess Freddie Mercury was right...."The Show Must Go On...."

~ Debarun Sanyal.

No comments: