Sunday, June 22, 2008

Note to a lost friend...

So many things,
I didn't say,
Is it too late now that you've gone away?
So many words,
So many ways,
If you can hear me now, there's something I gotta say.

Just one more talk,
Just one more turn,
If one's too much then..
I just want to say,
Thank you,
For everything,
You ever done for me,
I just want to say,
Thank you,
For all the things,
For saving me,

So many times,
So many days,
You helped me through,
Walked me through the rain,
So many tears,
Have washed away,
If you can hear my voice,
There's something I have to say…

It's been so long,
They say time will heal everything,
Could you send me a sign?
To fill the soul in my life,
Turn on a light,
To help me see through it all,
No one left to rescue me,
Save me...

Thank you for all the times we had,
All the jokes we cracked, all the moments we shared,
Thank you for giving me a shoulder to lean on,
For winning all the battles in my life,
For showing me the path which leads out of the darkness and into the light,
Although you're leaving me,
You'll always be on my mind and in my heart,
Whether we meet in the near future or till death do us apart...

No comments: