Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Destroy Me

You have always hurt me,
Prevented me from doing what I want,
Been the worst thorn in the bush,
Looked me in the eye and crushed all my thoughts,

Hatred if used would be an understatement,
If it was used to express your feelings for me,
I've always tried to dodge you and steer clear,
But you've set up numerous traps to catch me,

Wounded not only my heart,
But also my mind and soul,
Yet I tried to look for a light,
A light reflecting the good in your soul,

I have searched for it for so long,
And now I'm forced to give up,
Cuz now I'm confirmed that,
You're made of nothing but pore evil,

Its a shame that I couldn't change you,
No matter how hard I tried,
Whenever I tried to find good,
You realised my intentions and showed me your darker side,

And now I'm completely hopeless,
Thrashed, lost and strungout,
Begging you to end it all,
Everything that I thought was possible and destroy me.

No comments: