Wednesday, August 20, 2008

She (something i wrote a very long time ago, when i was in love with an imaginary maiden....might be a little silly)

She is someone I love,
She is someone I care for,
She is someone I trust,
She is someone I'd give my life for,
She is beautiful, she is kind,
She is caring, she is nice,
She is everything to me,
She is a figment of my fantasy,
She gets angry when I make mistakes,
She lives within me, although my life is in flames,
She speaks to me every night,
She is always there by my side,
She knows how much I love her,
She loves me too but keeps me longing for her,
She smiles like a beautiful flower,
She stands beside me even in my darkest hour,
She makes me smile, she makes me cry,
She makes me wanna live my life,
She knows my strengths and my weaknesses,
She caresses me and leaves me lifeless,
She comes to me everytime I close my eyes,
She is the one I picture dancing in the moonlight,
She is perfect, she is the one,
She in my life is like the morning sun,
She kisses me, she caresses me,
She cries for me, she is my life for me,
She is someone any painter would love to portray,
She looks at me with those beautiful eyes and takes my breath away,
She is heavenly, she is the love of my life,
She is sharper than the sharpest knife,
She is gentle, just like the flowing stream,
She will stay for eternity, always in my dream,
She is God's greatest creation just like Mozart's musical piece,
She is the beauty......while I am the beast.

[written after falling head over heels in love with a girl i had seen from a distance six years ago]

No comments: