Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Something I Wrote For My Dad....

You have always been there for me,
Stood beside me even in times of misery,
You have always guided me,
In paths which are right and have led me to victory,
You have always right my wrongs,
And have sung with me the sweetest songs,
You have scolded, beaten and threatened me,
But still I respect you cuz you are very dear to me,
You bore all the pains I gave you,
You know I ought to be punished, yet you don't wish so,
We've been together for almost two decades,
But I can still picture all our happy days,
All the good times we had, all the moments we shared,
All the jokes we cracked, all the lessons we prepared,
Dad you're the best, you're the one,
In my life you're life the shining sun,
I ain't flattering you, I ain't writing lies,
Cuz, trust me, when you're hurt, my heart actually cries,
Well, this is what I can come up with, I can't think no more,
My mind's stressed and my brains tensed, cuz time's running out the door.

No comments: